Friday, September 24, 2010

Northern California Photographer


Its been a while since I have made any updates to the blog….so sorry. I have been SUPER BUSY! which is always a good thing!

I have been on many adventures recently to include a Mountain Bike ride that ended up in the ER with 6 stitches. A Rock Climbing trip which resulted in some GREAT photos!


Thursday Night Throwbacks was stellar this month! Although it got dark WAY TOO FAST I was still able to walk away with some great images!




I have been working on designing a website for Lady Dragonfly. She is a local entrepreneur who loves fashion! She offers Trunk Shows at your house! Get a bunch of girls together and have her come over! Drink some wine and buy some clothes! Its an AWESOME DEAL! Check out her website www.ShopLadyDragonfly.com We are always updating the website! so check back frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment