Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photographer of the Month - Opening Reception!

Please join us at the opening reception featuring Sarah D. Butcher - Photography on October 9th from 5-8!


I am excited to be the "featured artist" for the month of October at the Brick Coffee House Cafe` in Marysville, CA. I will be displaying a wide variety of images that I have shot over the years along with new work as well! I can't wait to share it with you!


Here is a link to my website with directions to the Brick Coffee House Cafe` and
other upcoming events… www.SarahDButcherPhotography.com

If you can't make the reception, you can stop by the Brick Coffee House Cafe` anytime during October to view the exhibit and enjoy a cup of coffee.

I hope to see you!


Brick Coffee House Cafe`

316 D Street | Marysville, CA 95901



No comments:

Post a Comment